Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Phenblue vegan and vegetarian friendly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Phenblue vegan and vegetarian friendly?

This product looks interesting, but is it vegetarian/vegan friendly?

That's a good question TracyK. I don't know. The active ingredients clearly are vegetarian-friendly but I don't know if the non-active ingredients are. Hmmm...

Comment

I don't think that it is. I looked at the package and it says that the capsule is made out of gelatin. I'm pretty sure that gelatin is definitely not appropriate for vegans and is also not appropriate for some kinds of vegetarian, depending on what they won't eat.

Comment

I didn't know that gelatin is an animal product! Now I don't think I want to know LOL

Comment

Out of curiosity, do the ingredients in a diet pill - like gelatin and the others - actually contain calories? Is that silly to ask? Do things like omega 3 capsules and multivitamins have any calories?

Comment

It is my understanding that multivitamins and other types of pills contain a certain number of calories but that it is so small that it's really not worth ever counting. You can essentially consider them to be calorie free

Comment

Thanks! I really wasn't sure. I'm with you PamelaPoison. I didn't know gelatin was an animal product. Makes you wonder what else is an animal product that you don't know about!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
                Out of curiosity, do the ingredients in a diet pill - like gelatin and the others - actually contain calories? Is that silly to ask? Do things like omega 3 capsules and multivitamins have any calories?

I agree with brightstar, Bethie. You don't need to worry about gelatin adding to your waistline...which I'm sure is very lovely just as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                  I agree with brightstar, Bethie. You don't need to worry about gelatin adding to your waistline...which I'm sure is very lovely just as it is
                  Aww that's really nice of you to say, Speeddemon, but you must be referring to Brightstar. My waistline has a long way to go before it's fine the way it is It's getting better, though!

Comment

It's the getting better that counts. I'm not as trim as I'd like to be either. The difference between us is you're the prettier one LOL. Guess we both have a long way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                      It's the getting better that counts. I'm not as trim as I'd like to be either. The difference between us is you're the prettier one LOL. Guess we both have a long way to go
                      LOL as long as you consider the piglet on a strawberry in my avatar to be pretty, then you are absolutely right Thanks for the confidence boost, Speeddemon. I'm sure you look great. As far as I can tell, you've been doing this longer than me.

Comment

Anytime. LOL, I think I was born doing this, Bethie hahaha. Certainly feels that way.

Comment

Working...
                        X