Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between Phenblue and Phentermine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference between Phenblue and Phentermine?

I know that Phenblue is a non-prescription drug and Phentermine requires doctor approval, but what are the major differences between these two pills? Is the non-prescription phenblue just as good as phentermine?

Hey Freddy, The major difference is the ingredients and the reduced side-effects. In my experience Phenblue doesn't put your body through a roller coaster of hell like Phentermine can. That said, in terms of power, Phentermine is the stronger pill and it did produce faster weight loss results for me compared to Phenblue. That said, I'd NEVER trade Phenblue for Phentermine. I may be losing weight at a slower rate, but it's still coming off AND I don't feel like hell. I'm also not afraid of becoming addicted to it.

Comment

If you take pills with chemicals in them then you will allow the clouds of darkness to cast a shadow over your life force. You have positive energies running through you and the third eye will recognize your folly and seek to close from the poisons that flood your spirit. Try to bond with nature if you want to lose weight and gain your health. Earth Mother has everything you need to produce the best version of yourself. Embrace her!

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
        If you take pills with chemicals in them then you will allow the clouds of darkness to cast a shadow over your life force. You have positive energies running through you and the third eye will recognize your folly and seek to close from the poisons that flood your spirit. Try to bond with nature if you want to lose weight and gain your health. Earth Mother has everything you need to produce the best version of yourself. Embrace her!
        What are you talking about????

Comment

Thanks for the info TeensyTiff...and ya, envrioTodd what are you talking about? I'm not looking to embrace mother nature, I want to know the difference between two pills.

Comment

They're really similar pills. They even look the same. I don't blame you for not knowing, Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post
              Thanks for the info TeensyTiff...and ya, envrioTodd what are you talking about? I'm not looking to embrace mother nature, I want to know the difference between two pills.
              I'm trying to tell you that the difference between the pills isn't important because they will both slowly poison your inner natural essence. It will only harm you if you turn your back on Mother Nature because she guides us all and controls our true destiny. When you pretend that you are above nature, you'll only find that she takes the opportunity to remind you of her great power. Your energies will fail to align and you'll feel it throughout your being - sleep problems, pains, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
                I'm trying to tell you that the difference between the pills isn't important because they will both slowly poison your inner natural essence. It will only harm you if you turn your back on Mother Nature because she guides us all and controls our true destiny. When you pretend that you are above nature, you'll only find that she takes the opportunity to remind you of her great power. Your energies will fail to align and you'll feel it throughout your being - sleep problems, pains, and so on.
                I can respect your opinion and the fact that you prefer natural over chemical, but I don’t. If I was concerned about my "inner natural essence" being poisoned, I wouldn't be interested in diet pills or knowing the answer to the question I asked. So if you’re trying to warn me about the evils of chemical diet pills, thanks and all, but I’ve made my choice.

Comment

• This reply by Bruce has been deleted by brightstar
                  irrelevant to topic of discussion - spam message

Well spoken, Freddy. The respect here is something fierce
                • This reply by enviroTodd has been deleted by brightstar

I can respect your opinion and the fact that you prefer natural over chemical, but I don’t. If I was concerned about my "inner natural essence" being poisoned, I wouldn't be interested in diet pills or knowing the answer to the question I asked. So if you’re trying to warn me about the evils of chemical diet pills, thanks and all, but I’ve made my choice.
                  I know that you weren't worried about it. That's why you should be thanking me. Now is your chance to let the truth in and realize that you can avoid poisoning yourself. Many people don't even know that pharmaceutical companies don't have to prove much safety in order to put out their products. They can hide all the bad studies they want as long as they send in a couple of good ones. So a company that has 80 studies that have shown a product is poison can still be approved if it has 2 that say that it's safe. So you might want to take your chance to make a new choice. You're surely a smart person so I'm just giving you the information you need to make the right choice.
                • This reply by Freddy has been deleted by brightstar

You have made a very good point about the studies. You really do need to know what you're putting in your body, natural or otherwise....Thanks, enviroTodd. What you've said certainly has raised my eyebrows.
                Working...
                X