Where do they get the ingredients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they get the ingredients

Does anyone know from where manufacturer's get their ingredients for their formulas? I mean, I know what the ingredients are but from what country, location, source, etc. do they obtain them? Does from where they obtain them matter to their efficacy and safety?

I think they likely get their ingredients from the cheapest possible reliable sources, just like every other company does with everything from vitamins to skin care lotions and shampoos. I think their sources matter a lot. I don't know if it's necessarily the country where they get them that matters as much as it's important that they come from a supplier they can trust. I guess there is a bit that you need to just assume from your company when you buy a diet pill. It's just one more reason not to go with a dubious diet pill maker and pick a good one instead. A good one will choose suppliers that have the right standards in place. A dubious one will choose the cheapest supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      I think they likely get their ingredients from the cheapest possible reliable sources, just like every other company does with everything from vitamins to skin care lotions and shampoos. I think their sources matter a lot. I don't know if it's necessarily the country where they get them that matters as much as it's important that they come from a supplier they can trust. I guess there is a bit that you need to just assume from your company when you buy a diet pill. It's just one more reason not to go with a dubious diet pill maker and pick a good one instead. A good one will choose suppliers that have the right standards in place. A dubious one will choose the cheapest supplier.
      I agree. It all boils down to trust.I believe that some ingredients are better than others and that from where they are sourced is also important, but the reality is that you have no control over what goes into a formula. You can only trust that what the manufacturer tells you is the truth. That's why it's so important to make sure you choose pills from a company with a good reputations, great reviews and that has proven it is reliable, honest and can be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
        Thanks. I think from now on I'm going to do a lot more research into the companies that interest me to make sure that I trust them before I just blindly trust their product

Comment

Working...
        X