How does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this work?

I am not normally a fan of any pills that are not completely herbal, but does anyone actually know how TrimThin works? I feel that it is very important to understand the function of a product before taking it. This is how you make sure that you can keep control over the positive flow of energies throughout your body.

From my understanding, I think the ingredients help to suppress your appetite and also give you energy. I think it's the caffeine in the pills that do it. So, they just make you feel less hungry and give you energy to exercise. What you eat and whether or not you exercise is up to you.

Comment

It’s pretty much what Janet said. I have been tacking TrimThin for a couple of months and for me it makes me feel less hungry for about three hours after I take each pill. As for positive energy flow, I have to say I’ve been feeling very motivated and positive, especially about my weight loss goals since I’ve been taking it. I have more energy and I’ve really developed far better eating and exercise habits. Hope that helps to answer your question

Comment

No way….eT you’re not actually thinking of taking these are you? Won’t it mess with your positive energy flow?

Comment

I'm pretty sure that it stimulates your brain in the place that is resposnible for telling you whether or not you're hungry. Because it's been stimulated like it would if you ate food, you think that you're fuller than you are. I'm pretty sure that's it. Oh, and the stimulation would also boost up your energy levels so you exercise more easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
            No way….eT you’re not actually thinking of taking these are you? Won’t it mess with your positive energy flow?
            No, SD I'm not thinking about taking it. I just want to learn about how it works. I still feel that it would disrupt anything positive within the body but it doesn't stop me from wanting to learn.

Comment

Phew! There’s a relief! I was worried you were coming over to the dark side to join the rest of us :P

Comment

LOL "ET" and "SD" you guys are hilarious. I think I'd stick around this board just to watch you guys going at it. You're so far opposite that you're getting to be almost the same, these days haha

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                  LOL "ET" and "SD" you guys are hilarious. I think I'd stick around this board just to watch you guys going at it. You're so far opposite that you're getting to be almost the same, these days haha
                  LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one coming here to watch the soap opera around some of the people who participate haha

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                    Phew! There’s a relief! I was worried you were coming over to the dark side to join the rest of us :P
                    Never happen!

Comment

Glad to entertain everyone :P It will happen eT. Are you trying to tell me you've never taken any diet pill before? What about diet supplements?

Comment

SD, I've never tried a diet pill made out of chemicals. I have tried the ones that are made up of healthy herbs and all natural ingredients. This way, I know that I'm embracing the solutions and treatments that were meant to be found in nature and I'm not filling my body with unnatural toxins that were made in laboratories without proper long term testing. Many herbs have been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years. They have shown themselves to be effective and that they can be very safe when they are used properly. I benefit from that knowledge, not from the factory produced chemicals that are there to make money, not to help dieters.

Comment

Ah…but if you really think about it eT, regardless of whether you obtain a product containing substances that are chemicals made in a factory or are substances that come from nature, the seller is only interested in making money. Even companies who sell herbal supplements don’t care about dieters. I do agree that many of the chemicals used in diet pill products really haven’t been tested enough to prove their efficacy, and that many of them are dangerous, but so are many herbal supplements for that matter. Just because it comes from the ground doesn’t mean it is safe, even when used “properly”. Take ephedra, for example. That is one herb that has been used for hundreds of years and it has been found to be both effective and dangerous. My point being – “natural” isn’t always best. It all boils down to the individual and what they believe is the better choice for their body. Btw, I’m curious. Are you a vegetarian?

Comment

That's why you have to find manufacturers that are good and reputable, SD. You can't just trust what the label says. Instead, I like to go to a specialty store. My naturalist also makes good recommendations about brands that I can trust. I wouldn't say that anything that says "natural" on a label is good, but the ones that are actually natural are far better than chemicals.

Comment

Working...
                            X