What kind of cravings control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of cravings control

I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of cravings control I could expect from trimthin. Is it sugary stuff? Fatty? Is it just an appetite as a whole or does it also stop you from wanting to snack for specific stuff?

I’ve never tried it but I would guess it just curbs your appetite as a whole. I don’t know if it’s possible for an appetite suppressant to target one specific craving. I imagine you’ll still crave the things you like, but you just won’t be as hungry so it’ll be easier to say “no” instead of giving in.

Comment

For me, it curbs my appetite as a whole. It doesn't stop me from craving sweets or anything, you sill need to have a lot of self-control and self-discipline, but because I'm not so hungry any more, it's easier to find the willpower to choose better foods and to control portions. Hope that helps answer your question

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
        For me, it curbs my appetite as a whole. It doesn't stop me from craving sweets or anything, you sill need to have a lot of self-control and self-discipline, but because I'm not so hungry any more, it's easier to find the willpower to choose better foods and to control portions. Hope that helps answer your question
        That's what I found, too.

Comment

If I'm not starving, I find that I have pretty good control over the worst kinds of cravings. So that pretty much does it.

Comment

Working...
          X