Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you stop taking TrimThin does the weight you lose come back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you stop taking TrimThin does the weight you lose come back?

I’m thinking about taking TrimThin. I’ve heard good things...but I’m wondering how long I’ll have to take it. What I mean is, I want to lose 30 pounds. If it takes me 3 months to do that, I’m alright with that, but what I want to know is will I have to keep taking TrimThin to maintain my weight loss? If I stop taking it will I gain all the weight back?

Only if you revert to your old ways. The thing is, because you build a lot of good habits while you're on TrimThin, because you learn how to cut back on yoru food and you build an exercise routine, you're alreayd doing the right things. It doesn't even feel like a diet anymore. You still splurge some days, but the rest of the time, you're just living life normally.

Comment

I agree with Bruce. TrimThin isn't a magic diet pill that causes weight loss all on its own. It just makes it easier for you to create a healthier lifestyle that includes a well-balanced diet and an exercise regimen that helps you lose weight. It helps you to feel less hungry and gives you more energy, but other than that, what you eat and how much you exercise is up to you. It's a change in lifestyle that really leads to weight loss. You should be able to keep the weight off that you lose from taking TrimThin by maintaining the diet and exercising you did while on it.

Comment

That makes sense. Thanks for your comment Bruce and TaraNorth. I'm just worried that sticking to the eating and exercise habits that I create while being on the pill won't be able to cut it when I get off it. My worry is that without the appetite suppression I'll end up increasing my food intake again.

So I guess my new question is, has anyone had a really hard time with their hunger pangs after they stopped taking Trim Thin?

Comment

When you eat less on a regular basis, your hunger expectations will shrink over time. So after taking Trimthin to lose weight, keep a reasonable diet and you won't rebuild your appetite.

Comment

That's just it. Use your time on Trimthin to learn from the mistakes that got you fat in the first place. Then you won't gain again. Otherwise you'll just yo-yo. It doesn't make your body never get fat again even years after you stop. It just helps you correct your bad choices from the past.

Comment

Thanks MadMike and BigBobby. That's what I was hoping to hear. I was really worried that if I took it I would only feel less hungry while I was on it but I'd still end up being just as hungry as I did at the start when I got off it. Glad that's not the case

Comment

I would have thought the same things as you, Charlotte. I guess it makes sense that when you build a habit of eating less you'll naturally shrink your appetite like you do the same when you eat more. I never thought of that!

Comment

Working...
                X