Shorter days but more energy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shorter days but more energy!

trimthin is powering me up this fall. Usually I'm already slumping in the afternoon because I just don't have energy as I know the sun is already thinking about setting. but this really does keep up steady energy right up until dinner. Then I get a bit more energy from eating the meal and my sleep isn't bothered later on.

That's good news! It's funny how time of year changes our energy because of the daylight and temperature. I hope that keeps you going through winter too! I hope you'll post about it.

Comment

That's fantastic! Just noticed on facebook that there's a sale on these products, so I'm going to order some and see if it works for me too. Thanks for sharing this!

Comment

I hope it goes on sale on black friday. If it's working that good for you at this time of year, that's what I want.

Comment

Still keeping it up? Is the energy still working? I'm really finding that it's hard right now. You're right. the shorter days are exhausting! I made an order with the Black Friday sale. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
            Still keeping it up? Is the energy still working? I'm really finding that it's hard right now. You're right. the shorter days are exhausting! I made an order with the Black Friday sale. Fingers crossed!
            What did you end up ordering? Trimthin too?

Comment

Days are getting longer. Has that impacted you? Do you still plan to keep up with whatever pill you chose?

Comment

Working...
              X