What is the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference?

Are Trimthin, FenFast and Phenblue the same product? I imagine they are not considering they are all marketed under different names. What makes them different from one another? Does anyone know?

No way! They have similar benefits but they have completely different formulas. I think that the only ingredient that they have in common is caffeine anhydrous and the rest is all different.

Comment

Only Phenblue's a capsule

Comment

They are different. They share the same active ingredient, but they are designed differently. TrimThin is a sustained release formula, so it gradually releases into your system over time. If you're interested in taking one of them it may be a good idea to just take the one that most appeals to you. Personally I like TrimThin

Comment

Originally posted by TaraNorth View Post
          They are different. They share the same active ingredient, but they are designed differently.
          They only share one active ingredient. The rest of their active ingredients are completely different. So when it comes to their formulas, they only have caffeine anhydrous in common. All of the rest of the substances that make them up that are active are not the same.

Comment

Thanks for the information everyone. I didn't think they were the same, I'm glad to know they're not

Comment

Sometimes it can feel as though the more we learn about something, the less we're sure about something else!

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
                Sometimes it can feel as though the more we learn about something, the less we're sure about something else!

That's very true brightstar. I feel like that almost everyday lately. All the stuff I was so sure about I become more uncertain about as I continue to discover things are not exactly as they seemed.

Comment

Working...
                X