How many calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many calories

How many calories should I be cutting out of my diet while I’m taking Trimthin? I know I’m supposed to cut back but just saying “cut back” doesn’t seem to be a lot of direction. Anyone know?

I recommend you find out how many calories you are supposed to obtain in a day based on your age, gender and height. From there, find out how many calories you need to ingest based on how much weight you want to lose. You'll find a sight like Spark People, can help you figure out how many calories you need to ingest in a day based on your goal weight. It's a fast and easy way to do it and it's free.

Comment

No idea. It really depends on how much weight you want to lose and how much you weigh now. There are online calculators that can tell you how many calories you should ingest in a day based on your current size and how many pounds you'd like to lose over what length of time period. The more you want to lose in the shortest amoutn of time, the fewer calories you will need to eat. It also depends on how much exercise you will be doing.

Comment

If you don't know. It's really best if you talk to your doctor. As the others mentioned, it really depends on your age, gender, how much you want to lose in how short a time, etc. However many you need to lose is based on your specific needs. You shouldn't base it on what someone else needs.

Comment

Trimthin isn't your diet plan. Trimthin helps you to stick to your diet. So when you talk to your doctor or your dietician and find out how many calories you need to cut back every week in order to lose the weight that you're hoping to drop, this diet pill can help you to be able to reach that goal a lot easier. So it isn't the pill that cuts back your calories. It's you who cut back with the help of this pill.

Comment

I think you need to cut back something like 3000 a week for a pound

Comment

Just diet like you would without the pill, but use Trimthin to help you do it.

Comment

Working...
              X