Help me create a Fall Diet Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me create a Fall Diet Plan

Hi Everybody. Summer is over and the dieting strategy that i had to go along with my use of Trimthin is now officially over, too. If i decide to head out and jump in the pool, today, you can officially call me crazy. I also don’t see myself having cold smoothies and salads for my lunch. I need warm stuff!

I welcome exercise and food suggestions for someone with a 1800-2000 calorie per day range and I have about 45 minutes to dedicate to fitness each day.

Thanks in advance for your help!

It is a lot easier controlling calories in the summer than when it starts to get colder, because it's true, you don't really crave a lot of cold salads and smoothies in the fall and winter time lol. I'd recommend eating healthy stews, fish, lentils, veggie stir fries. I find adding some spice to my food also helps because it adds flavour and heat and helps to warm you up while you're at it. The biggest challenge (for me anyway) is watching my carb intake. I am way more inclined to want to eat breads and pastas and baked goods in the colder months. For exercise, I'd recommend walking or using a treadmil. Hope some of that helps and good luck!

Comment

I read that a 1,800 calorie meal plan requires 1.5 cups of fruit, 2.5 cups of vegetables, 5 ounces of protein, 6 ounces of grains, 3 cups of dairy foods, 5 teaspoons of oils and bout 161 calories can come from your choice of foods. So I say choose vegetables, fruits and other foods that are in season.

As for exercise, I’d recommend you do whatever feels the most comfortable to you and exercises that you enjoy. While the weather is still good, I’d recommend walking. Fresh air always makes me feel better. Combine that with a few floor exercises and I think that should be good J

Comment

Working...
      X