Is Trimthin more effective in Winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trimthin more effective in Winter?

This may sound like a dumb question, but is Trimthin a pill that will work better in the winter than the summer in terms of being able to tell that it is doing something? The reason that I ask is because I know that it works like a thermogenic so that means it heats up your body so that it will burn fat faster. Since you’re already a lot warmer, naturally, in summer, it would seem like heating up your body more wouldn’t make as much of a difference as it would when you warm up your body in the winter time, when you’re naturally colder. Does that make sense to anyone but me?

I get what you're saying, but unfortunately I don't think it matters. I don't see how it would heat up your body any differently in the summer or the winter because I don't think it matters how hot or cool your body is. I think it just works the same. I could be wrong about that, but if there was a chance that it would work better in the winter, I really feel that companies would take advantage of marketing that.

Comment

I really don't think it matters what time of the year you take it Bethie. It'll work or it won't, regardless if your body is already hot or cold. Personally, thermogenesis for weight loss sounds like a bunch of BS to me, anyway....so maybe my opinion wont' be all that helpful to you here lol.

Comment

SuzieQ – I guess you’re right. If there was something to that, the companies would be using that in their marketing to its fullest. I’m actually surprised that they haven’t used it even though it likely isn’t the case. It’s something someone like me might fall for

Speeddemon – Your opinion is always helpful, Speeddemon. If I was looking for what medical experts think, I’d make an appointment with my doctor. But I wanted to know what other people thought just from what they know. Thanks for sharing with me

Comment

It's funny, I think there is a scam fad diet that says that you should keep yourself cold the whole time to burn more fat. You're supposed to take cold showers and keep your thermostat down. It makes sense even though it's nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
            SuzieQ – I guess you’re right. If there was something to that, the companies would be using that in their marketing to its fullest. I’m actually surprised that they haven’t used it even though it likely isn’t the case. It’s something someone like me might fall for

Speeddemon – Your opinion is always helpful, Speeddemon. If I was looking for what medical experts think, I’d make an appointment with my doctor. But I wanted to know what other people thought just from what they know. Thanks for sharing with me

Any time Bethie. I'm always happy to share my opinion hahaha. Have you ever taken TrimThin before?

Comment

I haven't started taking it yet, but it's my top contender. I've been thinking about a number of different diet pills because I want to boost up my efforts when the new year starts. I always make fun of people who decide on weight loss for their new years resolution but I just know that I won’t be able to do my best over the holidays so instead of feeling horrible about myself during December, I’m just going to try to do my best that month and then really get into being strict with myself in January, and I’ll use a diet pill to help. That’s why I really want to get the best diet pill and am researching and asking questions now. I want to be all set when the new year starts.

Comment

Ya, it's really too hard to start a serious diet plan before the holidays. You already know that even if you try to be good, there are just way too many good things you want to eat and way too many people eating bad things to avoid it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
                  Ya, it's really too hard to start a serious diet plan before the holidays. You already know that even if you try to be good, there are just way too many good things you want to eat and way too many people eating bad things to avoid it all.
                  There are, and I am a glutton for christmas baked things. I just adore all of the cookies and bars and other goodies like that. i can't get enough of them. I've promised myself that I will not have more than 1 taste of each thing, per week, throughout the whole month of December. We'll see if I can actually do it, though!

Comment

I hope you can, Bethie. If you manage to do that you will need to tell me your secret. I don't think I would have the the willpower to do it. I'd like to think that I would and I will try this year the same as I do every year not to over-indulge, but there are just too many things and it's so easy to tell myself that I can always make my New Year's resolution to lose weight. The worst part is it's not even all the sweet that I love. I like all of the salty fatty things too! I've got to find some holiday recipes that are still tasty but that I won't pay for later. Why can't the things that "grandma used to make" ever have been salad? Why did "Grandma" have to make all of those darned sweet tasty treats lol.

Comment

LOL you really can’t blame “grandma” for that one. I mean, she’s what makes the holidays taste so great. When you’re struggling with family and when you’re broke because of Christmas presents it feels so good to be able to just eat something that tastes sweet and comforting...hmm, I’m starting to think that i’m not going to be able to do very well this holiday season after all ha ha .

Comment

Haha. Well, if your self-control fails, just think of me, because I'll be failing right along with you. It'll make me feel better knowing I'm not the only getting fat over the holidays LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X