Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does drinking caffeine help speed up weight loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does drinking caffeine help speed up weight loss?

I know that this product contains stimulants and that you should typically avoid drinking caffeine while you are on it, but if you drank more caffeine wouldn't that make your metabolism even faster so you'd burn more calories? Wouldn't that be a good thing?

I think that the amount in a cup of coffee, for example, does help, but only temporarily, and only if you do cardio exercise within a half hour of having it

Comment

Originally posted by brightstar View Post
      I think that the amount in a cup of coffee, for example, does help, but only temporarily, and only if you do cardio exercise within a half hour of having it
      That's cool! I wouldn't have thought that a cup of coffee would be better than a pre-workout shake

Comment

That is interesting information brightstar, I didn't know that. I'm going to try that out and see if it works. Thanks

Comment

I think that brightstar is right. However, if you are thinking about uping your caffeine intake while you are on Trimthin, you might want to reconsider that. Don't forget that this product already contains stimulants to help you boost your energy. You won't want to overdo it, because this could lead to unwanted side effects and really increases your risk of insomnia. Take it easy and listen to your body.

Comment

Good point, Lady Greenfairy. I didn't even think about coffee and caffeine in Trimthin as being the same thing. That could have been bad!

Comment

Working...
            X