best fat burner exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best fat burner exercise

Now that the weather is getting better outside, I’m hoping to become more active than I was over the winter. I really let myself get lazy. But the fat burners in Trimthin are supposed to work best with cardio. Can anyone suggest anything other than running, jogging, and walking that I can do that will help me to get the most out of the fat burners so I can get rid of the rest of my extra weight before this year is done?

Swimming, a home-video cardio routine - Beachbody has tons of them that offer dance workouts, etc. I would recommend focusing on different types of cardio and switch it up to keep things interesting.

Comment

I guess you'd have to wait until the weather is still warmer before you can try swimming, Brightstar. You're right, it seems a bit hard to think of outside things you can do. Why is that? I guess you could ride a bike or grab a friend and play badminton in the park or on the lawn, while you laugh a lot. That could be a lot of fun. Frisbee might also work well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        I guess you'd have to wait until the weather is still warmer before you can try swimming, Brightstar. You're right, it seems a bit hard to think of outside things you can do. Why is that? I guess you could ride a bike or grab a friend and play badminton in the park or on the lawn, while you laugh a lot. That could be a lot of fun. Frisbee might also work well.

Those are good suggestions Bethie. When the weather does get nicer, it is a good idea to engage in fun activities and games with friends and family. This is a good way to burn calories, socialize and enjoy yourself at the same time.

Comment

If you have a dog, then that is the best way to get yoruself exercising. Get the dog out there with you! You'll both be able to gradually build to faster and longer walks, running, or jogging. Don't tie your dog to a bike, though. That's asking for injuries and problems.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post
            If you have a dog, then that is the best way to get yoruself exercising. Get the dog out there with you! You'll both be able to gradually build to faster and longer walks, running, or jogging. Don't tie your dog to a bike, though. That's asking for injuries and problems.
            If you don't have a dog you can walk someone else's. Every neighborhood has an old lady who can't walk her own dog

Comment

Try a dance workout! There's a lot of good home-dvd ones if you want something different and a little fun. I used to love doing sweat'n to the oldies with Richard Simmons with my mom when I was younger LOL!

Comment

I used to do the Richard Simmons Sweat'n to the Oldies, too! I did that workout with my mom!

Comment

Working...
                X