does mood support mean an upper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does mood support mean an upper?

I have a question about the mood support of FenFast 375. Is it something that stops you from getting depressed or something that makes you feel more happy?

I think it's something that makes you feel more motivated to exercise and keeps you happy. I don't think it stops depression or anything. It just keeps you on the right track.

Comment

It won't stop you from getting depressed. If you've got depression, this pills will do squat for you. However, if they do work (and that's a bit IF here) you should feel more motivated to keep on track with your weight loss goals. Just like an energy booster, it provides that little extra kick to help you keep going instead of just giving up. That said, it's not magic. There will still be times when you'll feel like not exercising or not sticking to your diet. You need to have the willpower to make the right choice for yourself. Make sure you have something else in your life beyond a diet pill to provide you with inspiration and motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        It won't stop you from getting depressed. If you've got depression, this pills will do squat for you. However, if they do work (and that's a bit IF here) you should feel more motivated to keep on track with your weight loss goals. Just like an energy booster, it provides that little extra kick to help you keep going instead of just giving up. That said, it's not magic. There will still be times when you'll feel like not exercising or not sticking to your diet. You need to have the willpower to make the right choice for yourself. Make sure you have something else in your life beyond a diet pill to provide you with inspiration and motivation.
        That's exactly it. It's mostly about giving you the energy and alertness that will help you to maintain your current drive. It doesn't bring you up from being down, but it can help you to stop slipping downward if you might be headed that way from the reduced calories or the considerable changes in your lifestyle. It just supports you like a pat on the back, it doesn't lift you up.

Comment

Trimthin helps to give you what you need to keep motivated. It doesn't actually make you feel happy when you wouldn't otherwise, though

Comment

I agree with everyone else. It doesn't really put you in a good mood or even prevent you from feeling down or anything like that, but you do tend to feel more energized and motivated overall, which is a very good thing when you want to lose weight and need to stick to your goals.

Comment

Working...
            X