Trimthin-x700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimthin-x700

Is trimthin and trimthin-x700 the same thing?

I'm pretty sure that it's an updated formula

Comment

Probably not. As Whirlybird said, it's likely an updated formula. Companies don't typically change the names of their products when they keep them identical. The best way to tell is to look at the supplement facts for each one and do a comparison. That will provide you with the answers that you need.

Comment

Nope, they're not the same. I thought they might be at first, too, but the formula is different. It's a good idea for you to look into the new formula if you're interested in trying it and compare it to TrimThin to make sure it's still right for you

Comment

It's definitely a new formula. Personally I think it's improved. that said, as everyone else has pretty much said here, make sure you still check out the ingredients for yourself and make sure that they're what you want and will work for you!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfMoon View Post
            It's definitely a new formula. Personally I think it's improved. that said, as everyone else has pretty much said here, make sure you still check out the ingredients for yourself and make sure that they're what you want and will work for you!
            Cool what about it makes yout hink it's improved? DId you try it?

Comment

Working...
            X