Trimthin X700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimthin X700

I ‘ve just given the new version of trimthin a try for myself because it used to be trimthin sr and now it’s x700. I have to say I think I like it more. They did something to it so that you still feel the energy but it’s more even so it’s not in a burst. I like that a lot.

That's great that you actually notice a different effect from one pill to the other and that you like the new one more. That's always such a relief!

Comment

That's interesting PamelaPoison. What do you think they did to it that has caused it to have this effect? Did they add more stimulants to the formula?

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        That's interesting PamelaPoison. What do you think they did to it that has caused it to have this effect? Did they add more stimulants to the formula?
        I think they changed the balance of the formula so that the stimulants would be more evenly absorbed so they wouldn't be taken in all at once. I don't know that for certain but by the sounds of PamelaPoison's reaction, that's how it appears.The natural ingredients within the formula probably match the body's energies far more accurately, too.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

I think they changed the balance of the formula so that the stimulants would be more evenly absorbed so they wouldn't be taken in all at once. I don't know that for certain but by the sounds of PamelaPoison's reaction, that's how it appears.The natural ingredients within the formula probably match the body's energies far more accurately, too.

Hmmm that is really interesting. Thank you for sharing enviroTodd. I was also wondering how it's effects could be different.

PamelaPoision - aside from the good effects you've been experiencing, have there been any bad ones?

Comment

I got didn't sleep well on the first day and no problems after. I'm on the new formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly77 View Post

PamelaPoision - aside from the good effects you've been experiencing, have there been any bad ones?
              No, no bad ones at all.

Comment

Working...
              X