Best Ingredient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ingredient

What do you guys think is the best ingredient in the new TrimThin X700? It's got a couple of herbs in it that I find interesting: Eleuthero Root Extract and Cnidium Monnieri Fruit Powder. Does anyone know more about these ingredients and how they work to help with weight loss?

Sweetie, I wish I could answer that question, too..but I don't even think I could pronounce either one of those ingredients let alone say they're the best ones! Sometimes when I try to understand all these pill ingredients I feel like my brain is melting. I just like that they post some of the research science has done on them so at least you know smart people have had a look!

Comment

I always think caffeine as the best ingredient for weight loss. It's something I can feel working

Comment

Originally posted by 2strikes View Post
        I always think caffeine as the best ingredient for weight loss. It's something I can feel working

I'm with 2strikes. I also think that caffeine really is the best ingredient. It does work to boost mental alertness and when you combine it with regular exercise and a low-calorie diet it really can help you with weight loss. I'm just glad that this diet pill has it

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
          Sweetie, I wish I could answer that question, too..but I don't even think I could pronounce either one of those ingredients let alone say they're the best ones! Sometimes when I try to understand all these pill ingredients I feel like my brain is melting. I just like that they post some of the research science has done on them so at least you know smart people have had a look!

Haha thank you for your honesty Bethie! I can barely pronounce them either! I have actually had a look at the research and what the "smart people" have discovered does seem promising lol. Sometimes I wish they would give ingredients really easy names to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Haha thank you for your honesty Bethie! I can barely pronounce them either! I have actually had a look at the research and what the "smart people" have discovered does seem promising lol. Sometimes I wish they would give ingredients really easy names to remember.
            I think a lot of companies use the scientific names instead of the common ones because they think it makes the product sound more scientific. I just think it's slightly deceptive by failing to provide the added information consumers could actually use, particularly on a website, which doesn't have limited space like a package does

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

I think a lot of companies use the scientific names instead of the common ones because they think it makes the product sound more scientific. I just think it's slightly deceptive by failing to provide the added information consumers could actually use, particularly on a website, which doesn't have limited space like a package does

I couldn't agree more enviroTodd! I think a lot of us would be a lot better off and would be all the wiser about our health if we actually understood half of the stuff on the market. Everyone's so busy trying to sound smart and making things look appealing that it become obvious companies are interested more in about making money than they are about truly providing consumers with a quality product. I get that money needs to be on their highest priority list, but still. I think I would prefer if the weight loss industry as a whole was a little more upfront and blunt.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

I couldn't agree more enviroTodd! I think a lot of us would be a lot better off and would be all the wiser about our health if we actually understood half of the stuff on the market. Everyone's so busy trying to sound smart and making things look appealing that it become obvious companies are interested more in about making money than they are about truly providing consumers with a quality product. I get that money needs to be on their highest priority list, but still. I think I would prefer if the weight loss industry as a whole was a little more upfront and blunt.
                That's precisely it, BabyButtons. The entire supplement industry could benefit from more honesty and from educating their customers, but I feel that's particularly important in sectors like weight loss. There are a few companies that use their websites to describe their ingredients in detail with scientific studies to back them up and I have a lot of respect for that. It helps to decide whether or not the product is right for you, not just if it's good or not.

Comment

Yes! It's the helping you make sure the product is right for you that matters. Whether or not something works or doesn't work is another issue altogether. It would just be nice if companies made it clear that they are arming you with the information so you can make the right choice for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                  X