Healthy lifestyle videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy lifestyle videos

I’m looking for good videos on YouTube about living a healthy but realistic lifestyle. Any suggestions for a normal person who isn’t a slug but isn’t a fitness buff either?

I'm not really someone who watches YouTube. I would suggest that you head to YouTube and search for the most popular videos in that category and watch a few. This might give you an idea of what is available and what people like. That said, I'd exercise caution when listening to tips and advice from youtubers.

Comment

Honestly MadMike, I don't know if YouTube is the best place to go for getting healthy and realistic lifestyle advice...there's a lot of crazy people giving opinions. I would take what you're told with a grain of salt. Have you talked to you doctor about what sort of healthy and realistic lifestyle he or she recommends?

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
        Honestly MadMike, I don't know if YouTube is the best place to go for getting healthy and realistic lifestyle advice...there's a lot of crazy people giving opinions. I would take what you're told with a grain of salt. Have you talked to you doctor about what sort of healthy and realistic lifestyle he or she recommends?
        Maybe if your doctor watches YouTube, he/she can recommend a channel haha. Wouldn't that be cool? That'd be a great way to find out the best videos to watch. I always feel like doctors are forced to stay a step behind what the rest of the world is doing though because they can't risk getting sued. That's such a shame it's like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post

Maybe if your doctor watches YouTube, he/she can recommend a channel haha. Wouldn't that be cool? That'd be a great way to find out the best videos to watch. I always feel like doctors are forced to stay a step behind what the rest of the world is doing though because they can't risk getting sued. That's such a shame it's like that.
          That's a really good idea Bethie! I never thought about asking my doctor if there is anything they recommend on YouTube. There are a few people that I like watching MadMike, but I have no idea how much you can actually trust their advice....If I were you, I'd either talk to my doctor or just start watching videos until you find someone you like.

Comment

Working...
          X