CHOCOLATE Diet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHOCOLATE Diet!!!

I just read the best news article: http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/chocola...tuff-1.1699131

It's about a diet that lets you eat chocolate every single day. It's called "Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight". Honestly, I've never heard of anything this great. Has anyone tried it? I think I'm going to give it a go but I'd like to know if anyone has seen success on it. I have a feeling that it might be too good to be true but can I really pass this up?

Now that’s a diet I can jump on board with! Thanks for sharing Drew.

Comment

Mmmm. This is the best diet plan ever. I've personally never tried it but I think I might start. I admit that I'm more a milk chocolate fan than a dark chocolate one, but chocolate is chocolate so I'll be tickled pink to be able to include one in my diet

Comment

Yum! What a great find drew! I have really started 2 like dark chocolate. I think I might give it a try. Ive never been able 2 say no 2 chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
          Yum! What a great find drew! I have really started 2 like dark chocolate. I think I might give it a try. Ive never been able 2 say no 2 chocolate.
          In that case, I'll run to the store and grab a package of really great dark chocolate and invite you over. You've said that you can never say no, right

Comment

A very interesting article! Thanks for posting Drew.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
              Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
              In that case, I'll run to the store and grab a package of really great dark chocolate and invite you over. You've said that you can never say no, right
              Its true! I cant say no & i would certainly never say no 2 u. Let me know when & ill be there. Ill bring strawberries.

Comment

Working...
              X