Good memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good memories

I was thinking that beyond taking B&A pictures for weight loss, during this rather stressing time, maybe it would be cool to also take pictures of something that makes you happy and captures and/or reminds you of a fond memory. It could be anything from something in nature, to a person you live with, a pet or a picture of painted toenails or whatever. Capturing the thing that makes you happy and adding it to a journal might be something productive and happy beyond just capturing (or instead of capturing) those weight loss pictures.

Originally posted by Tony1968 View Post
    I was thinking that beyond taking B&A pictures for weight loss, during this rather stressing time, maybe it would be cool to also take pictures of something that makes you happy and captures and/or reminds you of a fond memory. It could be anything from something in nature, to a person you live with, a pet or a picture of painted toenails or whatever. Capturing the thing that makes you happy and adding it to a journal might be something productive and happy beyond just capturing (or instead of capturing) those weight loss pictures.
    That's such a nice idea. It's hard to think of anything not sarcastic to photograph as a record of what's going on right now. That is a positive thing.

Comment

I think this is a nice idea, too! I genuinely feel that anything positive that makes you happy is great for weight loss and just for life in general. Life really is too short not to enjoy the happy moments, no matter how big or small they may be. Thanks for the suggestion Tony1968!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I think this is a nice idea, too! I genuinely feel that anything positive that makes you happy is great for weight loss and just for life in general. Life really is too short not to enjoy the happy moments, no matter how big or small they may be. Thanks for the suggestion Tony1968!
        I agree. If this brings you joy and makes you feel like you're setting yourself up in positivity now and in the future, it's something you should be doing. Creating your own happy moments instead of waiting for them to happen is a powerful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

I agree. If this brings you joy and makes you feel like you're setting yourself up in positivity now and in the future, it's something you should be doing. Creating your own happy moments instead of waiting for them to happen is a powerful thing.
          Exactly! All too often I feel that so many of us "wait" for happiness to happen, when the reality is that happy is a feeling and not something that you obtain. Doing things that make you feel good, positive and that bring you contentment and satisfaction is an amazing way to get the most of the life you want to live and motivates you to achieve the goals you make for yourself, weight loss or otherwise.

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad you agree. I'm really trying to find ways to stay positive and motivated right now and taking pictures of the things that makes me happy seems to be doing the trick.

Comment

Working...
            X