December weight photos are dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December weight photos are dangerous

Unless you're not celebrating any holidays and aren't sharing them with anyone else this month, so it's just another month for you, I don't think it's a good idea to take tracking pictures this month. Don't set yourself up to feel upset or to feel guilty or bad about having had a couple of christmas cookies and some extra gravy on your plate on your celebration day. Don't overdo it, but give yourself this month to feel a bit normal and a bit celebratory. Start tracking again when things go back to typical eating next month.

Couldn't agree more! This is not the time to set yourself up to feel bad in anyway. Now is the time to be happy and good to yourself in whatever way that makes the most sense for you. Thanks for sharing this Whirlybird! Have a happy holidays.

Comment

This is definitely a month to be good to yourself, no matter what that means for you. I'm not going to worry about any of my goals, past or present, that I didn't finish. I'm just going to focus on being content and making peace with myself and this year. All I care about right now is being happy. I'm just going to let my instincts guide me and trust how I feel. Thanks for sharing this Whirlybird

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        This is definitely a month to be good to yourself, no matter what that means for you. I'm not going to worry about any of my goals, past or present, that I didn't finish. I'm just going to focus on being content and making peace with myself and this year. All I care about right now is being happy. I'm just going to let my instincts guide me and trust how I feel. Thanks for sharing this Whirlybird
        Great attitude. This year, December is about being grateful we've made it this far and about putting the rest behind us. We can all have a fresh start in the new year.

Comment

That is exactly how I feel! I wish you a very happy holidays and a wonderful new year, enviroTodd! Stay safe and kind to yourself, my friend. *hugs* <3

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
            That is exactly how I feel! I wish you a very happy holidays and a wonderful new year, enviroTodd! Stay safe and kind to yourself, my friend. *hugs* <3
            Happy holidays and a prosperous, healthy New Year to you, BabyButtons I think this year has tested us all, but we can prove to ourselves how much better we can do in 2021. Looking forward to sharing lots of good news with you throughout the year. Sending you hugs back.

Comment

Working...
            X