Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motivation just isn't there - anyone else really down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation just isn't there - anyone else really down?

Over the last few weeks, all my motivation is gone. I just don't care. All the efforts feel like they're for nothing, even if I get progress. Because my goal just doesn't seem worth it anymore. Does anyone else feel like just doing nothing and not caring anymore? I feel awful and sometimes i just feel nothing.

Have you tried getting outside more? Sunlight and fresh air might motivate you, if not for a workout out there, maybe just active stuff like getting your yard ready for spring?

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post
      Have you tried getting outside more? Sunlight and fresh air might motivate you, if not for a workout out there, maybe just active stuff like getting your yard ready for spring?
      Definitely. Any second you see good weather outside, rush out there and you'll be happy to be moving around and breathing.

Comment

Feeling better yet? Have you tried listening to a very fast-beat song you like that you find really gets you moving? The kind you can't sit still to, and can't stop yourself from singing with in the car? That always helps me out when I find that I can't dig up any energy or motivation.

Comment

Hope you're feeling better, Drew. It's a better time of year. I hope the feeling starts to kick in for you. The early months of this year really were tough ones!

Comment

Working...
          X