Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should before and after weight loss pics be in a bikini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should before and after weight loss pics be in a bikini?

Is it a good idea or bad idea to wear a bikini for before and after pics for weight loss?

it's not necessarily what you wear that is the ideal. The key is to make sure you're wearing exactly the same thing each time. That way you can compare how it fits each time.

Comment

Sure! If that's what you want to wear, go for it. Just don't throw it out if it stops fitting you because you lost weight. You'll want to be consistent like MadMike said.

Comment

Only if it lets you track what you want to track. The goal to your weight loss pics is to make sure you're monitoring your progress that you wouldn't see in the mirror simply because you see yourself every day and progress is gradual.

Comment

Before starting to lose weight, my girlfriend asked me to take a picture of myself in her sports underwear. It slightly changes the perception of the figure, and I suggested that she be photographed in ordinary underwear so that she could see how she looks in ordinary life. Also, underwear shows not only body weight loss, but also the appearance of muscles in the arms, in the back, which is also important to track.

Comment

Working...
          X