Faceless pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faceless pictures

I find that when it comes to before and after photos for tracking weight loss, I prefer to take pictures of my body from the neck down, so I can't see my face. I find it a lot easier to look at the photos and I don't judge myself as critically. It's not that I am trying to imagine that it is not my body or anything, but it helps me to focus on just the body weight and not that it is a picture of me that I don't like that I'm looking at. I don't know if that makes any sense, but if you are not a fan of taking these photos, I recommend trying to take them without your face. You might find they are more beneficial that way and you'll hate looking at them less.

A good idea, MeSarah. I think I might try that. I think part of the reason I do hate looking at the pictures so much is I don't like associating myself with them. Maybe if I thought of them more like a study or a science project that would be better LOL

Comment

Sounds good MeSarah. I think I could get on board with that one.

Comment

That is a good idea. My face really is the part that I don't like when it comes to pictures. I think I might give this a try. Thanks for the tip MeSarah

Comment

Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea

Comment

Working...
          X