Black and white looks better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and white looks better

I don’t know if this is the same for everyone or if it’s just for me but I have found that when I convert photos of myself to black and white, I look slimmer and better overall. My skin tone is more even. I just like me more. So if you want to feel better about yourself in your photos, try different techniques like putting them in black and white

Really? I wonder why that is. I always felt that black and white gives a kind of elegance but I didn't know that it makes you look better, too.

Comment

I agree Bethie. I like myself better in black and white as well I also don't mind Sepia.

Comment

Yup. I'm a big fan of black and white too LOL. I don't really like myself in colour, especially natural or fluorescent light - bleh.

Comment

Black and white does hide all of the parts that you don't like. I personally like how it hides all the redness in my face lol.

Comment

I like black and white too, but I bet you don't actually look as bad in coloured photos as you think you do, Bethie. We all tend to focus in on what we don't like about ourselves instead of the whole picture. I'm sure you look just as lovely in colour as you do in black and white.

Comment

Aww thank you Speeddemon. I think that black and white just automatically photoshops out some of the things I don't like about myself. But I appreciate the compliment.

Comment

Yes, black and white photos rock! That's really all that needs to be said, lol

Comment

Working...
                X