Selfie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selfie

Is there a good way to take a selfie when taking before and after weight loss photos. Should I take a picture of myself in the mirror or one that is face oo? Is it better to get my body or is my face enough?

You can do either. Why not try both and see what you like best. Personally, I would do the whole body. I don't know if I'd see much of a weight loss change in my face.

Comment

Have you ever heard of those selfie sticks? If you use those you can get your face and body and you don't need to use a mirror

Comment

A selfie stick? What is that?

Comment

I saw that at one of those christmas pop-up stores they put in malls that sell stuff that you see in infomercials in stuff. It's this big sort of wand that has a clamp on the end that attaches to your cell phone. So you can take a picture of yourself with the phone farther away and you don't have that look where your arm is raised up like in a usual selfie in the mirror.

Comment

I think those things are sold pretty much everywhere, these days. There are a lot of gimmicky things like that for sale

Comment

Thanks for all of the great advice! I think I'll look into one of those selfie sticks, thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Working...
              X