Take a New Year's Photo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a New Year's Photo!

For those of you who are looking to lose weight this year, take a photo of yourself on New Year's. Next year, at the same time take another photo and see how much you have changed or stayed the same. This is a good time of year to take it, not just because it's the start of a new year, but because we tend to look good LOL. Hope you all enjoy yourself, no matter what plans you may have!

This is a good idea. I have considered telling myself to take a new photo of myself on the first day of every month, this year, and to use that as my profile photo on my social networking profiles. That way, I’ll have a good record of how I look and I won’t be the only one who will be able to see my progress over time. The cool thing is that this can work even if you take a picture just of your face because you lose weight in your face, not just your body when you diet. So I can take full-length photos of myself for my own records, but still just take pics of my head and shoulders for social media and still get the same benefits out of it.

Comment

This is a really good idea Janet. Even thought New Year's eve has come and gone, I'm going to take a picture today or tomorrow (whatever day I feel I look better haha) and then take one next year to see if I notice a difference. I wonder if I'll notice if I look older, too.

Comment

THis is a great idea, but I just took a picture of myself and I can't say I feel good about myself after looking at it ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
          THis is a great idea, but I just took a picture of myself and I can't say I feel good about myself after looking at it ha ha
          LOL I think that's sort of the point, so that things just keep getting better, the harder you work thorughout the year

Comment

Working...
          X