Take a goofy picture!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a goofy picture!

If you have a hard time taking before and after shots, try taking a picture that isn't serious. After all, if you're only interested in seeing how much weight you lost in your body, you don't necessarily have to count what you've lost in your face. You might find it a lot more fun to take pictures and have an easier time looking back on them if you don't take things seriously!

That's not a half bad idea LOL. It's always good to have a sense of humor. Instead of trying to look your best, look you funniest!

Comment

Haha. Goofy before and after weight loss pictures. I might just try that one.

Comment

I LOVE that idea! That's a great way not to take it too seriously

Comment

I like this idea, too! You're right Whirlybird. It's important to not take yourself too seriously! It's important to laugh at yourself and remember that before and after photos are meant to provide you with an indication of how much weight you are losing or have lost. It's not about judgment.

Comment

I think that's the best before & after advice I've ever read. I'm definitely going to try that. At least I'll actually want to look at the pictures and I won't mind so much if someone else sees them either.

Comment

That's a good idea. If you're making a goofy face, then you look weird on PURPOSE. So you can't judge yourself too much.

Comment

Hahah. I'm glad y'all agree that it's a good idea. I've started doing it and I've gotta say. I'm really liking the turnout!

Comment

This is actually working for me. I have 2 of them now and I really have stopped judging myself half as much

Comment

Working...
                  X