Take pictures in the morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take pictures in the morning

If you want the most honest before and after photo representation, be sure to take your pictures in the morning soon after you wake up, before you gain water and other weight that you pack on throughout the day. Also, wear underwear or thin clothes. Any bulk you should see in a picture should be your own, not caused by clothing.

I guess that makes sense. So, just like it's best to weigh yourself in the morning, it's also the best time for photos.

Comment

That’s a very interesting point because you’re supposed to weigh yourself first thing in the morning, too. I think that based on this information, part of a weekly or monthly routine should be to get up in the morning on the same day of the week (for example, on a Saturday) and then weigh yourself and get dressed and take your picture (since you probably don’t want to take a picture of yourself naked like you will be when you weigh yourself for accuracy). It could be a very good motivator for the rest of the week so that you will be able to push to do better the next week, too.

Comment

I look very scary in the morning. Im' not sure that taking pictures of myself at that time of the day is a very good idea. It might scare a lot of people...including myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          I look very scary in the morning. Im' not sure that taking pictures of myself at that time of the day is a very good idea. It might scare a lot of people...including myself!

LOL I know what you mean! But I guess you could always take a picture form the neck down hahaha.

Comment

Working...
          X