Success!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success!

I just wanted to say that although I've never been a huge fan of taking before and after photos, I started taking them over the past 4 months and I'm actually noticing a difference. In my most recent photo compared to my first one, I can actually see a difference in weight. It's not huge, but it's enough that I notice it and I have to say it feels good. Now when people tell me that I've lost weight I actually believe them! I'd share the photos...but no one wants to see that LOL.

That’s awesome, Freddy. I keep saying that I’m going to track using photos and I just don’t do it. I have a couple, but nothing regular, and you need them to be monthly or whatever. Thanks for sharing. I might see if I can get myself back on track. Maybe if I write it on the calendar or something.

Comment

Nice job, Freddy. You must feel great. It’s a good thing that you did take the pics, too. They will give you the motivation to keep it off. That’s something that I wish I’d done from the start of my dieting. It’s really hrad to see progress, even when other people say you look different.

Comment

Thanks MadMike and Whirlybird.

Madmike - regularly recording your progress may be all you need to get back on track. Good luck!

Whirlybird - I do feel great. In fact, I feel amazing! It can be hard to see progress when you only have the opinions of others to rely on. There's something about seeing the success yourself that makes it all the more real and rewarding. I tend to be the kind of person that does need to see it to believe it. I hope you still find success, regardless. Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
        X