How to take a cell phone photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take a cell phone photo

Can anyone tell me how to take a selfie with a cell phone that doesn’t come out at odd angles or blurry?

Good question! For best results you should probably put your smartphone on some kind of stand so you're not holding it because holding it obviously increases the issue of shaking. Stand in front of a full length mirror and have your phone take a picture of your reflection. set the phone on a timer so you don't have to actually tap your phone to snap the shot. If that's not possible, stand near your phone and accept the fact that when you take the picture, one of your arms won't be at your sides because you'll need to tap the phone. If that doesn't make sense or sounds a little too complicated, I'd recommend abandoning the selfie idea and just asking someone else whom you trust to take your pic for you.

Comment

Holy cow, Janet, I had no idea that there was so much involved in taking a selfie with a cell phone. That's such good advice though. I think I'll probably get someone else to take my pic for weight loss tracking but those are amazing tips just for taking regular selfies!

Comment

Good idea. If you can have someone else do it, it makes a big difference in the results. Otherwise, those are great tips, Janet

Comment

Working...
        X