Picture quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture quality

How good does your picture quality have to be to really document your weight loss?

It does't have to be HD quality if that's what you want to know I usually take my pictures with my cell phone camera (and I don't have a smartphone) and while they're definitely not the best pictures, because they're not crisp, I can see every inch of fat of me that I don't like hahaha. I've found that it's not so much the picture quality that matters but where you take the picture (ex. the lighting) and what you wear. It really is best to take these photos in your underwear and in a well lit area that doesn't cast a lot of shadows. Essentially you want to make sure that all the fat you see is your own LOL

Comment

Honestly, if you can see yourself. It's good enough. You don't need to see every pore, but it shouldn't be so blurry that you can't make out details.

Comment

Originally posted by TracyK View Post
        Honestly, if you can see yourself. It's good enough. You don't need to see every pore, but it shouldn't be so blurry that you can't make out details.
        Exactly. It just needs to be good enough that you can tell.

Comment

As long as I can see myself I consider it good enough. I've found that I actually like taking selfies with my old school digital camera. My boyfriend took a pic of me with his awesome high-tech digital HD camera and I hated it LOL! Sure, the color was great. Sure it was crystal clear. But I did NOT need to see that many of my flaws hahaha. When it comes to weight loss tracking photos, I prefer fuzzy to crisp haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte View Post
            As long as I can see myself I consider it good enough. I've found that I actually like taking selfies with my old school digital camera. My boyfriend took a pic of me with his awesome high-tech digital HD camera and I hated it LOL! Sure, the color was great. Sure it was crystal clear. But I did NOT need to see that many of my flaws hahaha. When it comes to weight loss tracking photos, I prefer fuzzy to crisp haha.
            LOL ya, sometimes you don't want the added detail.

Comment

Working...
            X