best social media for pic support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best social media for pic support

If I don’t want to be trolled, what’s the best social media for me to use to track my progress with weight loss pics? I have a facebook, twitter and instagram account but I am willing to create an account somewhere else if it’s the most effective one to use. I’m only going to share with family and friends, but I find people act different depending on where they are.

I think Instagram would be best. The only reason I say that is it is a social medial specifically picture-focused so it makes the most sense that you would post pictures there. That's why people use it.

Comment

I also think Instagram would be the best one because of the picture thing. What about snapchat? I'm not familiar with that one but I think that one is also picture-based. I don't think Twitter would ever be good because of the way it works. It's a micro blog more than it is a picture-posting platform. I mean obviously you can post pictures there but the way that the feed works, it' unlikely to be noticed by anyone unless you have a lot of followers and do a lot of tagging. As for facebook...I find people get really catty on that one and you're far more likely to run into opinions you don't want.

Comment

probably none if you don't want trolls getting you.

Comment

Working...
        X