With or Without Clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With or Without Clothes

Is it better to take my before and after pictures with or without (only bra and underwear) wearing clothes? The reason why I'm asking is if I don't want to see saggy skin, stretch marks or other ickies, wouldn't it be better to photograph myself fully clothed instead of wearing a bikini or something? Or is this a mistake and I should just deal with the skin because this is a better way to gauge my progress?

What if you went for a one piece bathing suit. Then you're not seeing skin but you can't really hide any bulges or extra size haha. As long as you're wearing the same one every time you don't have to worry about one being more flattering than the next. Would that work?

Comment

As long as the clothes you pick show your form and as long as you wear the same ones each time, it should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Bethie View Post
        What if you went for a one piece bathing suit. Then you're not seeing skin but you can't really hide any bulges or extra size haha. As long as you're wearing the same one every time you don't have to worry about one being more flattering than the next. Would that work?

I agree with you Bethie. A swimsuit really is best (suit or bikini for women or the trunks for men). It's not your underwear but it will give you a good idea how you're progressing and it won't hide the bulges which is really important. Remember, don't worry about how you look in a photo. You're not trying to impress anyone and no one else but you has to ever look at it. Think of your before and after shots as a science experiment and not a fashion show and you won't get so hung up on hating the way you look.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

I agree with you Bethie. A swimsuit really is best (suit or bikini for women or the trunks for men). It's not your underwear but it will give you a good idea how you're progressing and it won't hide the bulges which is really important. Remember, don't worry about how you look in a photo. You're not trying to impress anyone and no one else but you has to ever look at it. Think of your before and after shots as a science experiment and not a fashion show and you won't get so hung up on hating the way you look.
          That's really good advice. Because otherwise you'd likely be sucking in your belly and taking a special pose to look your best, right? But you're looking for a genuinely honest pic for yourself so it's far better to not trick yourself.

Comment

That's really good advice. Because otherwise you'd likely be sucking in your belly and taking a special pose to look your best, right? But you're looking for a genuinely honest pic for yourself so it's far better to not trick yourself.

Exactly! Because otherwise...what's the point?

Comment

Yes! I like that idea! I've wanted to buy a new one-piece anyway. Thanks for the reminder Bethie lol. Gonna go shopping this week.

Comment

Working...
              X