Shadows and photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadows and photography

Had a very eye-opening experience with progress pictures this weekend. If your light comes from the side, you get shadows that make you look way bigger than you are. If you make sure your light is straight-on, it’s far more slimming but also more real. If you take pics inside, either try to have light coming from both sides as well as the front, or, stand facing a window to take the picture.

Hmm, that is pretty eye-opening enviroTodd. Thank you for sharing this with us. I don't want shadows making me look fatter than I am haha!

Comment

OMG is that why I look so fat in pictures LOL! I think you just saved my confidence enviroTodd, thank you! You're my hero

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        OMG is that why I look so fat in pictures LOL! I think you just saved my confidence enviroTodd, thank you! You're my hero
        Although I do like the idea of being your hero, I really doubt you look fat in pictures. You need to be kinder to yourself. True, I've only ever seen one picture of you, but I don't think that's the case at all. You look great to me.

Comment

Working...
        X