How to look good in pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to look good in pictures

I’m going to be part of a wedding party in a couple of weeks and I know that I haven’t lost all of the weight that I want to lose, yet but I still don’t want to be the fat one in all of the pictures. Anyone have some tips for a guy who wants to look better than he does in real life?

The best thing I could recommend Bean is that you wear black. Black is the most slimming color you can wear if you're looking to hide your weight. Equally don't wear anything baggy. your clothes need to fit you. When you take a photo, stand tall and put your shoulders back. When you're hunched or slouching, this can make it seem like have more weight. Also, keep your head up and push your chin out a little. Don't angle your head downward or you could end up with the double chin look. Hope you find that helpful!

Comment

If I was in your position, I'd wear spanx or some other tummy-control undergarnment to tuck me in and make me look as smooth as possible. I have no idea what kind of products they sell for men in terms of tummy control items. You might want to look into something like that though. Also, wear dark colors and avoid horizontal stripes (if at all possible). Hopefully you're not in a wedding party that requires you to wear something hideous.

Comment

Unfortunately, Bean, sometimes you just end up being the fat guy no matter what you try. I'm used to be the "fat guy" in picture lol. It's not pretty for sure, but if you're doing everything you can to lose weight, that's all that matters. You can try to hide what you don't want to show using one of these ladies' suggestions above, but I'd say that no matter what you wear, just smile, be positive and feel good about yourself. Sometimes, it's all you can do. Hope you have a great time!

Comment

Thanks for the advice everyone. LOL your advice really made me laugh, MeSarah. I’m a man, so I didn’t find myself wearing spanx. I appreciate the advice about colors and stripes. I looked like the “big guy” but not the “fat guy” as far as I can tell LOL

Comment

Working...
          X