Poll: Have you ever tried a fad diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Have you ever tried a fad diet?

Hi everyone. My sister wont' stop making fun of me because I tried the cabbage soup diet last weekend plus a couple of days. I actually didn't think it was bad. I did it for 4 days and I lost a pound. But now I"m wondering if I'm nuts. Has anyone else tried cabbage soup diet or one of the other fad diets, or is it just me?
    Yes! I tried a fad diet and loved it
    10.00%
    Yes! I tried a fad diet and hated it (Let's never speak of this again)
    30.00%
    I am thinking about trying a fad diet but I haven't tried one
    15.00%
    I've never tried a fad diet and I don't plan to
    45.00%

Nope, never tried one. They seem too hard on your body and the weight never stays off. I guess if you need to lose a couple of pounds before a reunion or something, but otherwise, I don't see benefits

Comment

Yes, I tried a fad diet once, after a friend encouraged me to do one with her. Ugh, I hated it! It was the biggest mistake I made. I ended up putting on more weight than losing it. NEVER try the Hollywood Diet!

Comment

I love fad diets. I find their a great way 2 drop fat fast when I need it. They do what they need 2 do. My fave is the clean program.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for taking part in the survey so far, guys. Have any of you ever tried the cabbage soup diet, specifically? Was it hard to do? Did you get good results? Was there a bad side I should know about? I'm considering the 5 day one (I know there are a lot of versions).

Comment

I just added my own click. Sorry I'm late doing it! I didn't even realize you could run polls on this forum. That's great! It's surprising how many of us in this little group have already tried a fad diet, isn't it!? I guess it's one of those things that we all need to do at one time or another.

Comment

Personally, I find the idea of fad diets to be really scary. I mean, it's one thing for fashion to be trendy...but a diet trend? I mean, I guess it does make sense that a certain type of diet can become really popular, but seriously some of those fad diets are insane. Why would you ever want to put your body through that mess just because some celebrity did it. I'll stick to a lifestyle change that makes sense. That said, I agree with TinaDancer. I didn't realize that it was possible to create a poll. That, and this is a really good poll Bonnie

Comment

Sure...I tried a fad diet and now I'm a celebrity.

Comment

Nope, never tried one. They all sorta seem like a scam to me.

Comment

I've never tried a fad diet but I've always wondered if there is anything beneficial from them. I'm thinking about giving one a go. Can anyone recommend one that they like? There are so many, I really don't know what to pick!

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post
                      I've never tried a fad diet but I've always wondered if there is anything beneficial from them. I'm thinking about giving one a go. Can anyone recommend one that they like? There are so many, I really don't know what to pick!
                      I like the Clean Program. Try it gurl u will ♥ it!

Comment

Is the Clean Program like a cleanse? My doc told me not to do those because they can be hard on the body and shock the organs.

Comment

No way, not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000kilowatts View Post
                            Is the Clean Program like a cleanse? My doc told me not to do those because they can be hard on the body and shock the organs.
                            Good question, 1000kilowatts. I'd like to know the same thing Babybuttons. I've heard some pretty scary thing about cleanses, too

Comment

ya it's a cleanse. It gets rid of all the toxins in ur body quickly so u feel good. u have to do it right and it works great. works for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X