A real couch potato diet that works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real couch potato diet that works!

I'm not even kidding that there's actually a couch potato diet and it really does work. This diet was studied and published in a medical journal. It turns out that you can actually be a lazy bum and lose weight. You just have to do it right. In fact, the laziness is a part of how it works. I highly recommend checking this out. I mean, it doesn't involve just eating potato chips and never moving, but it's the next best thing
    Lazy eating can actually be helpful, according to a surprising new study in the journal Appetite. Whatever is closest at hand, it turns out, is what we are far more likely to munch on

It's not really a full out couch potato diet. In my mind that would mean watching tv all day with a bag of chips and a bag of peanuts and just eating as much as you want, steadily, possibly drinking beer or soda. This is just a matter of "grazing" and eating lazily more than anything else. You still have to eat right. Interesting, though!

Comment

A couch potato diet sounds like just the type of thing I need...hmm...hasn't worked so far in my life haha

Comment

Working...
      X