Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is noom? Their commercials are driving me crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is noom? Their commercials are driving me crazy.

Anyone know what noom is? Their commercials are always running on YouTube and I hate them, they're driving me crazy. Without exagerating I've seen the ads like 60 times and the people in them are so annoying. But they seem to be marketing huge. Is it just another of the same diet programs but with some new angle that makes them sound like they're all new?

That’s a good question. I’ve never heard of it but you got me curious, so I did a quick look online and it seems that it’s some kind of program that is psychology based evaluation to help people live healthier lives and they have solutions for those who want to “get fit for good” and for those who want to “lose weight for good.” Looks kinda gimmicky to me…

Comment

Sounds like a fad diet. Anything that advertises that much and isn't clear about what its selling is something you should just ignore in my opinion! I hope I don't start seeing those ads soon...there's already enough ads I'm subjected to that drive me crazy LOL!

Comment

Oh my gosh, am I the only one that YouTube thinks needs to see the SAME ad before nearly every video I watch? All I see is their horribly annoying advertising over and over. I thought everyone else was going through this, too I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like a fad. I might need to stop watching YouTube for a while to get my sanity back. Noom is so fake sounding and annoying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
          Oh my gosh, am I the only one that YouTube thinks needs to see the SAME ad before nearly every video I watch? All I see is their horribly annoying advertising over and over. I thought everyone else was going through this, too I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like a fad. I might need to stop watching YouTube for a while to get my sanity back. Noom is so fake sounding and annoying!!!
          I have seen other adds, not Noom, but I know how irritating it is seeing the same ads over and over again, especially on YouTube! There are so many ads now all the time! That said, what I know of Noom is it's some sort of app for weight loss with a plan that's kinda like the traffic light/ stop light diet. No idea how much it costs or if it's any good though.

Comment

I must be on their target list. THere is one guy's voice in their ads that makes me want to punch a wall. I wish there was a way to block specific ads/brands. This seems so scammy to me.

Comment

I can't stand them. They look so scammy. I wish they would be banned from advertising.

Comment

Working...
              X