Diet + diet pill combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet + diet pill combo

Is there such thing as a diet pill that is sold with an actual diet plan and exercise program? I think that all of those things work together but none of them really work on their own very well. I do see that a lot of diet pills recommend that you use them with a good diet and exercise effort but I never see them actually recommending something specific. Does anyone know one that is sold as a complete program with a lot of clear instructions that are thinking long term not some sort of fad diet or crash diet?

I'm sure some do exist, but whether or not they are effective is questionable. Honestly, I think a good idea is to follow a diet program that is well laid out, like weight watchers and follow it in conjunction with the diet pill you feel is right for you. That way, you will obtain the benefits of the diet pill while at the same time follow a program that will help you to make better food choices and provide exercise recommendations.

Comment

I know there are some diets where they recommend u take vitamin & mineral supplements as part of their diet programs. However, i think its better 2 avoid diet programs that include diet pills. It would be better just 2 find a really good program that focuses on following a heatlhy & realistic diet plan & exercises 4 ur fitness level.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post
        I know there are some diets where they recommend u take vitamin & mineral supplements as part of their diet programs. However, i think its better 2 avoid diet programs that include diet pills. It would be better just 2 find a really good program that focuses on following a heatlhy & realistic diet plan & exercises 4 ur fitness level.
        I sort of agree. personally, I find that the diets that are developed to be used specifically with a diet pill are focused more on selling that diet pill than they are on actually giving a healthy and appropriate way to lose weight. But I think that if you find the right diet and the right weight loss pill, then you can bring them together, yourself, and get some great results that way. It also means that you won't end up stuck with a sub-par strategy because you've fallen victim to good marketing,

Comment

Working...
        X