The Big Breakfast Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Breakfast Diet

Has anyone tried this? Is it true that eating a big breakfast and making breakfast your largest meal of the day can help you lose weight? I heard that you shouldn't skip breakfast and that it's the most important meal of the day, but is there any truth to it helping with weight loss?

I think my question may have gotten lost over the holidays LOL. That's alright, I don't mind asking again. Does anyone know if breakfast makes a difference to weight loss?

Comment

I've heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I don't know if eating a big breakfast is necessarily good for weight loss. Making a claim like that sounds to me like someone is simply trying to market their diet.

Comment

I have heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I think it can help you lose weight because it gets your metabolism moving. When you don't eat breakfast, I think your metabolism is more sluggish throughout the day and doesn't work as good as it could. Now, don't quote me on that or anything, but it's what I heard and in a way it does make a bit of sense. Also, eating the RIGHT breakfast is important. Having one that has fiber, protein and fruit is very good....eating a poptart, donut or muffin isn't going to do anything for your overall health or weight loss.

Comment

I have tried this diet and I didn't have much success with it, because I found that even though I followed all of the instructions, I was still hungry throughout the rest of the day and I didn't find eating a smaller meal at dinner satisfying.

Comment

Working...
          X