Macrobiotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macrobiotics

Is there more to the Macrobiotic diet than just watching what you eat? My friend said it's more likely a lifestyle than an actual diet for weight loss. Is this true?

It depends on how strictly you want to follow it. If you choose to take it on as a lifestyle you will have more luck than if you try to follow its rules to the letter. It is far too complex and requires too much tracking that you can't do on your own - you'd need a computer or app for every bite of food you take - so you would need to measure it constantly. That can't be done over the long term. That said, the overall principles of it can be introduced to a lifestyle as a whole.

Comment

Ugh. Another diet that is too extreme. I would recommend skipping this one TaraNorth. While it is designed as a lifestyle and not a short-term diet, unless you're into sticking to a strict food diet and special eating philosophies, you'll find it to be a waste of time for you.

Comment

I agree. The idea may sound good but it's not something most people will stick to

Comment

I didn't realize it was so strict. It sounds a little too involved for me. Thanks for sharing guys

Comment

Working...
          X