electric shock weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electric shock weight loss

It’s not something I’d really try but there are a lot of products out that have these thigns you stick to your muscles and they give you a little electric shock so it zaps your muscles and they say you’ll lose weight. Do they work? That sounds nuts to me and probably really uncomfortable!

OMG do NOT fall for those scams. I think those are the worst kinds of lies people are being told in this industry. The best you could get is a very tiny amount of muscle tone, though that's unlikely too. Tons of YouTube videos about this in case you're curious.

Comment

How in the world could that work! Other than giving yourself a serious shock, I can't see how zapping muscles will lead to weight loss. People will seriously try to sell anything these days Just stay away from this kind of scam Bethie. Cause you're right: It is nuts!

Comment

It would be awesome if it did work, but it's about as effective as those belts you put around your stomach and that shake your belly or that stupid hula chair. The fact is that you don't burn fat unless you're physically moving. You need to work up a sweat. Shocking yourself isn't going to do much other than making you feel uncomfortable, just like you said, Bethie.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post
          It would be awesome if it did work, but it's about as effective as those belts you put around your stomach and that shake your belly or that stupid hula chair. The fact is that you don't burn fat unless you're physically moving. You need to work up a sweat. Shocking yourself isn't going to do much other than making you feel uncomfortable, just like you said, Bethie.
          Precisely - yet again we agree, SD. At the very best, you might add a small amount of muscle tone but you will not burn any fat and the odds are that the muscles won't be toned in any way that you'll be able to tell the difference in either your strength or by looking in the mirror. Save your money and start strength training with inexpensive hand weights or just go for brisk walks.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

Precisely - yet again we agree, SD. At the very best, you might add a small amount of muscle tone but you will not burn any fat and the odds are that the muscles won't be toned in any way that you'll be able to tell the difference in either your strength or by looking in the mirror. Save your money and start strength training with inexpensive hand weights or just go for brisk walks.

Well, it must be that special time of year if we're agreeing with each other so much eT lol. But, yeah, I'm in total agreement with you. Only crazy people shock themselves on purpose. Have a happy holidays buddy

Comment

Well, it must be that special time of year if we're agreeing with each other so much eT lol. But, yeah, I'm in total agreement with you. Only crazy people shock themselves on purpose. Have a happy holidays buddy
              Awww it really must be a special time of year if you two are getting along this well haha. I won't be a crazy person and shock myself for weight loss. I wish you both a very happy holidays!

Comment

Glad you're not crazy, Bethie, but even if you were I'd still think you were the cutest baby pig on a strawberry that there ever was I hope you had a great Christmas and you ate your fudge. Doing anything fun for the New Year? I'm headed out to a party. Work's been a little nutty and I'm looking forward to letting go. I'm actually happy that it's on a Saturday this year. At least I get to work before I got out haha. All the best in 2017.

Comment

Glad you're not crazy, Bethie, but even if you were I'd still think you were the cutest baby pig on a strawberry that there ever was I hope you had a great Christmas and you ate your fudge. Doing anything fun for the New Year? I'm headed out to a party. Work's been a little nutty and I'm looking forward to letting go. I'm actually happy that it's on a Saturday this year. At least I get to work before I got out haha. All the best in 2017.
                  LOL I did! I ate way too much fudge (for breakfast on Christmas!) but it was sooooo good. I'm just headed to a friend's for New Year's this year. Going to eat whatever I want and deal with the damage in 2017 haha. All the best to you, too!

Comment

Working...
                  X