I'm focusing on preventing weight gain during the holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm focusing on preventing weight gain during the holidays

This year, my gift to myself is not to try to lose weight in december. Instead, I'm focusing on trying to prevent weight gain during the holiday season. If I maintain, I'll be happy. I can go back to trying for weight loss once January comes around. For now, I will ease off, treat myself well, and be realistic. Anyone else giving themselves a break without just letting themselves overdo it flat-out?

Good idea! After reading what you've said, I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Still keeping up my good habits, but not quite as strictly so I'm not missing out but also not losing control. Thanks for the inspiration! Good luck and happy holidays!

Comment

Don't forget that it still takes some effort. Don't slack too much and you will feel so good about your outcomes.

Comment

Treat holidays as holidays (within reason...but really...) but treat the days in between as regular days. That way, you can choose to have a treat, but you'll still think of it as a normal day, so you'll need to fit that treat into your diet or eating strategy. Dont' think of it as a season. Think of it as specific days with normal days in between.

Comment

Working...
        X