Summer weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer weight loss

What is a good weight loss plan 4 the summer?

Choose a good plan that has you doing a lot of outdoor activities. You'll want a plan that has you getting out for a daily brisk walk, swimming in an outdoor pool, cycling, hiking, or a combination of all of those things. When you get out in the sun and enjoy the outdoors, you'll be more inclined to drink more water. This will hydrate you, encourage your body to function better (even as you're burning more fat because you're exercising a lot) and it will help to suppress your appetite.

You will also find that when you get out there and warm up, if you save mealtime for right after your walk, you won't feel like something heavy. You'll want salads with lean protein, and things like that. Nobody wants hot, bulky, fatty foods when they've just worked up a huge sweat. That lands in your stomach like a brick! You want a huge bowl of different raw veggies with chicken on it or boiled egg slices and a citrus dressing!

The vitamin D you'll be getting and the dopamine that your brain will produce from exercise and sun exposure will help to keep you motivated to keep going each day. Don't forget the sunscreen!

There is also the added benefit that is specific to you, BabyButtons, which is that if you get outside and exercise, then all of your neighbors will get to see you. That will put a smile on everybody's face

Comment

The summer is a pretty good time to go vegetarian. It's a lot easier to eat a plant-based diet when it is hot compared to the colder months when you crave fattier foods.

Comment

Aww u know just what 2 say 2 make me blush envirotodd lol! U always end your advice with such positivity. I will certain take ur advice 2 heart. I knew u would be able 2 tell me what I needed 2 know.

Comment

I'm glad that I'm able to help you BabyButtons. Sometimes all that we need is a little bit of the knowledge that someone else happens to have. That's why I like this forum so much. It helps with a very good exchange of ideas. I like that I can tell more people about what I have learned about doing things in a natural way because there are many people who haven't heard about how important it is to move away from chemicals and artificial things and to move toward nature including eating whole foods and actually heading outside to exercise.

Being slim and healthy isn't a matter of knocking back chemicals and manufactured shakes while stomping on a treadmill. It means that you need to fill your plate with fresh foods and head outside to get some vitamin D from the sun and breathe some of the air that has just been freshly filtered by the trees.

Comment

Envirotodd and Babybuttons, will you two get married, already? Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
              Envirotodd and Babybuttons, will you two get married, already? Sheesh
              LOL I think we can all admit that we've thought that at least once

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post
                I'm glad that I'm able to help you BabyButtons. Sometimes all that we need is a little bit of the knowledge that someone else happens to have. That's why I like this forum so much. It helps with a very good exchange of ideas. I like that I can tell more people about what I have learned about doing things in a natural way because there are many people who haven't heard about how important it is to move away from chemicals and artificial things and to move toward nature including eating whole foods and actually heading outside to exercise.

Being slim and healthy isn't a matter of knocking back chemicals and manufactured shakes while stomping on a treadmill. It means that you need to fill your plate with fresh foods and head outside to get some vitamin D from the sun and breathe some of the air that has just been freshly filtered by the trees.
                Ur right as usual envirotodd. it is important 2 spread the word about living healthier through natural ways. I agree this forum does give great ideas & its also got u. Ive participated on lots of other forums & they r not nearly as good as this one. Mostly thats cause they dont have u

PamelaPoison & 1000kilowatts u 2 r funny!

Comment

Working...
                X