water and weight loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water and weight loss

Does anyone know if drinking more water helps with weight loss? Can you lose more weight by upping your water intake. For instance, if you drink a full glass of water before meals, does it help to reduce your hunger levels by making you feel fuller faster? Also, if you drink more water, wouldn't that just give you more water weight?

Uh oh, I think my question my have gotten buried. I'll try asking again. Does anyone know if water helps with weight loss?

Comment

This happened to one of the questions I asked before too, Lady Greenfairy, lol, so don’t take it personal I think water does help with weight loss because it flushes out your system and you retain less water weight. You can keep bloating at bay. Also, if you drink a glass of water before eating, it helps to fill you up. It’s definitely worth making sure water is a big part of your weight loss regimen because it’s also great for your health. That said, it is possible to drink too much, so don’t give your body more than it requires. The best thing to do is make sure you remain hydrated throughout the day and when you want a drink, always try to choose water over other beverages.

Comment

Drinking more water doesn't give you more water weight. However, drinking a glass of water before you eat your meals won't necessarily make you feel fuller. It might, but you still need to watch your portion sizes and be mindful of what you eat. It's an important part of weight loss because it is an important part of a healthy diet. Water is essential for your body, therefore, it is essential for weight loss.

Comment

Thanks for the responses! that's pretty much what I wanted to know. I think I'll just work on making sure I get enough water and stay hydrated.

Comment

Working...
          X