Bust size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bust size

I have a question for the women on this forum. If I lose weight will I also lose weight in my chest? I kind of like the size I am and I don't want to lose it. If I will lose weight in my bust, does anyone know how much. Like, will I drop a full cup size?

Unfortunately, yes, and it's one of the first places to go. The ladies will not only slim down but they’ll change shape a little bit, too. It’s a real shame. That was the only part of me that I thought was really great when I was at my heaviest LOL Another thing that you will have to watch for is stretch marks. I moisturized with a really good product to prevent that, but I know other people who ended up getting them on their chest because of a lot of weight loss.

Comment

Yup, that really is the shame of it. DIffernet people lose different amounts. It all depends on what your natural size is, how much weight you'll be losing,etc. Just remember that if your waist is smaller, it will make your chest still look bigger, even if you've lost in both areas. It's a ratio thing.

Comment

I've barely noticed any difference and I've lost 20 pounds so far. It must depend on the preson.

Comment

In my experience I have found that my chest is one of the first places I start to lose weight! It would be nice if you could target certain areas, but it doesn't work that way. However, what PamelaPoison has said is also true. If you trim down your waist, you chest should still look bigger.

Comment

I actually haven't found my bust size to be a problem, but I've always been a little more on the small side on top, so maybe that's why. However, I can see why that might be a concern for lose ladies who like their chest size and are afraid to lose it. It does seem to be one of the only areas on our body where we don't mind the excess fat haha.

Comment

Argh! This is so frustrating! I totally lose in my chest area when I drop weight. Iv'e always been small on top, so that was the only part where I liked gaining weight haha. Unfortunately, as soon as I lose weight I shrink back down again. I hope you have better luck than me, MeSarah

Comment

I think I'm one of the lucky ones. I've never had a problem with that. My chest size doesn't typically change too much though when I gain weight so maybe that's why.

Comment

LOL so I guess it's going to be the luck of the draw for me. Well, hopefully I won't lose weight in my chest and if I do it won't be too much.

Comment

Working...
                  X