How to drop 5 pounds fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to drop 5 pounds fast

I’m so angry at myself. I gained 5 pounds over the last two weeks of December. Does anyone know how I can drop that fast so that i can get back to where I was?

I think that losing that kind of weight super fast is what we all want - regardless of the holidays haha

Comment

You should lose it pretty quckly as long as you go back to your regular eating habits, stay hydrated, get good sleep and exercise. Usually, as soon as you stop doing whatever it was that caused you to gain the weight in the first place, it leaves you pretty quickly.

Comment

I agree with Freddy. Just go back to the way you were eating and exercising before you gained the weight and you should lose it pretty quickly. You don't need to do anything dramatic. Five pounds really isn't hard to lose and you should lose it pretty quickly.

Comment

Freddy's got it right. Stop kicking yourself and go right back to what you were doing before you gained the weight. if you were doing well before, then you’ll be able to do well again. Nothing is stopping you.

Also, the odds are that at least some of that holiday weight is just water weight from all of the sodium you were taking in and because you weren’t exercising as much. So as Freddy said, just get yourself really hydrated and after a while, you’ll flush out all that excess water and you’ll find that you’ll shrink down pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X