Spring is here - lose weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring is here - lose weight!

Here’s a reminder for you. It’s nice outside. Get out and exercise!

I'm on my way out!

Comment

Originally posted by Whirlybird View Post
      I'm on my way out!

LOL! That's probably the best attitude! I'd personally love to get in the spring exercise mood...but where I live it feels like February! It's freezing and there's snow and ice on the ground. I went out walking yesterday and had to cut my walk short because the sidewalks were a little to dangerous to really get up to a good walking speed I can't wait for the weather to decide once and for all that it's no longer winter!

Comment

I've started walking outside but I've got to say that I have to agree with TracyK. The weather hasn't been nice at all. I'm alright with April showers but I'm not happy with the April snow! Is anyone having nice weather right now? If so, I'm jealous!

Comment

It's been cold but great where I live. I'm not bragging but it has really gotten me out. It's crazy how the weather can motivate you or take the drive out of you for exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by PamelaPoison View Post
            It's been cold but great where I live. I'm not bragging but it has really gotten me out. It's crazy how the weather can motivate you or take the drive out of you for exercise.

Ain't that the truth PamelaPoison. I can definitely say the weather plays a huge role as to whether or not I brave the outdoors. I don't like it when it's too cold or too hot. For where I live, spring and fall are pretty much the only times of the year that I do my best walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddemon View Post

Ain't that the truth PamelaPoison. I can definitely say the weather plays a huge role as to whether or not I brave the outdoors. I don't like it when it's too cold or too hot. For where I live, spring and fall are pretty much the only times of the year that I do my best walking.
              I tend to find myself using the weather as an excuse. It's so silly that a small amount of rain controls my actions like that!

Comment

Working...
              X