Matcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matcha

I'm curious about Matcha. I've heard people rave about how it's the best green tea (both health and energy wise) and that the caffeine is stronger than coffee and so on and so forth. What I'm wondering is how much of the claims about this ingredient is true and if it is used in a diet pill product, does this mean that this product is of a higher quality and I can expect better results compared to a product that contained just regular green tea?

I think it gives you energy but not because it has more caffeine. At least not in what you get from using it as far as I understand. I think it's a great natural ingredient for diet pills though.

Comment

I'm not sure about this ingredient. I have also heard good things but I really don't understand how it's better than normal green tea. Also, unless it's in a diet pill, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. It's really expensive to buy!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyR View Post
        I'm not sure about this ingredient. I have also heard good things but I really don't understand how it's better than normal green tea. Also, unless it's in a diet pill, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. It's really expensive to buy!
        I think it's more concentrated than regular green tea, isn't it? So basically you get more of the benefits from it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChefMel View Post

I think it's more concentrated than regular green tea, isn't it? So basically you get more of the benefits from it.
          Yes! That's exactly what I've heard about it! I really think Matcha is the best form of green tea for health and weight loss. If it's an option, I always opt for it!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyButtons View Post

Yes! That's exactly what I've heard about it! I really think Matcha is the best form of green tea for health and weight loss. If it's an option, I always opt for it!
            I agree. It's far better. Try for organic if at all possible. Tea is grown in heavy pesticides. When you're having it in the concentrated form of matcha, it's important to aim for toxin-free.

Comment

Originally posted by enviroTodd View Post

I agree. It's far better. Try for organic if at all possible. Tea is grown in heavy pesticides. When you're having it in the concentrated form of matcha, it's important to aim for toxin-free.
              Thanks! I'll keep this in mind and will try to get toxin-free...that said, is there anything these days that's not covered in pesticides??? Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Greenfairy View Post

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind and will try to get toxin-free...that said, is there anything these days that's not covered in pesticides??? Merry Christmas everyone!
                I think even stuff not covered in pesticides is covered in pesticides LOL I hope you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKatt View Post

I think even stuff not covered in pesticides is covered in pesticides LOL I hope you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year!
                  LOL! I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I just feel that everything is covered in pesticides. It's why I don't believe in buying organic. I think it's far more important to buy local to make sure I'm getting the freshest stuff and I like that I'm supporting my local community.

Comment

Originally posted by suzieQ View Post

LOL! I know what you mean. I feel the same way. I just feel that everything is covered in pesticides. It's why I don't believe in buying organic. I think it's far more important to buy local to make sure I'm getting the freshest stuff and I like that I'm supporting my local community.
                    I believe in buying organic with some things. You may never get 100 percent pesticide and herbicide free, but there are some things like spinach and strawberries taht if you can decrease the amount you're eating through organics, it's worth it. Some things you're just paying extra for nearly no difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X